Here is a list of message attachment viewing shortcuts that can be used with your RIM Blackberry device. These shortcuts work mainly when you are viewing attachements on your on your Blackberry device such as Word Documents, PDF Files, Excel Spreadsheets, and PowerPoint presentations. This list was compiled from a number of sources including RIM.
These can be used when working with and viewing attachements:
- To search for text in an attachment, press F.
- To move to the last cursor position after closing and reopening an attachment, press G.
The following shortcuts can be used in a spreadsheet:
- To move to a specific cell, press G.
- To view the content of a cell, press the Space key.
- To switch worksheets, press V. Highlight a worksheet. Press the Enter key.
- To view hidden columns or rows, press H.
- To hide the columns or rows again, press H.
The following shortcuts can be used in a presentation:
- To switch presentation views, press M.
- To move to the next slide, press N.
- To move to the previous slide, press P.
- To move to the last cursor position after closing and reopening a presentation attachment, verify that you are viewing the presentation in text view or in text and slide view. Press G.
Note: These shortcuts are compatible with the Blackberry 8800, Blackberry 8830, Blackberry Curve, and in some cases the Blackberry Pearl.