Here is a list of Calendar shortcuts that can be used with your RIM Blackberry device. In order to make these shortcuts in the Calendar Day view, make sure to go to the Calendar Options and then set the "Enable Quick Entry" configuration to "No". This list was compiled from a number of sources including RIM.
These can be used when viewing the Calendar in the Day view mode:
- To schedule an appointment, press C.
- To change to Agenda view, press A.
- To change to Day view, press D.
- To change to Week view, press W.
- To change to Month view, press M.
- To move to the next day, week, or month, press the Space key.
- To move to the previous day, week, or month, press the Shift key and the Space key.
- To move to the current date, press T.
- To move to a specific date, press G.
Note: These shortcuts are compatible with the Blackberry 8800, Blackberry 8830, Blackberry Curve, and in some cases the Blackberry Pearl.